Mimi's Bridal is a full service, specialty retailer with a brick and mortar location in Laurel, MS.
- Items purchased through Mimisbridal.com that are less than $750* may be returned within 14 days of your order's ship date. Items must be in new, unworn condition with all original tags attached. Returns must be approved via email at email@example.com
- All returns will be charged a 20% restocking fee which will be deducted from your refund.
- Dresses over $750 are not eligible for return.
- *All wedding gown sales are final regardless of the price. No refund will be processed.
- We will provide you with a UPS return label. The fee will be deducted from your final refund.
- Any original shipping charges paid are non-refundable, no exceptions.
- Please note, if you choose to use your own return label, Mimi’s Bridal is not responsible for packages that are stolen, lost, or damaged during transit.
- Do not send back any items without first requesting authorization via email. Items shipped back to us without authorization will not be processed — no exceptions.
- Please allow up to 10 business days from the time your return arrives at our facility for our team to inspect and process your return. We will update you via email once we've issued your refund.
- Without exception, we will not offer refunds or exchanges for garments that come back with makeup, deodorant marks, missing tags, alterations, snags, rips, tears, pet hair, odors, stains, or any other type of damage or signs of wear under Mimi’s discretion.
The pricing on our website reflects the manufacturers suggested retail price (MSRP). If you find a lower price on the exact dress, you can know for certain, that particular webiste is selling counterfeit goods of inferior quality. Our designers do not allow their products to be displayed on a website for a price lower than MSRP. We are diligent to keep our prices accurate, however, it is possible that there may be a price that is simply incorrect. Orders placed for items with inaccurate information or pricing will not be honored regardless of confirmation or credit card charges. Should this occur, you will be notified immediately and given the option to purchase the item at the correct price or to receive a full refund. Under no circumstances will we honor a price that is incorrect as this is a breech of contract with our designers who do not allow their products to be sold for less than MSRP.
All merchandise that leaves Mimi's Bridal is brand new and closely inspected. If you feel your merchandise is damaged or defective, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receipt to obtain a return authorization. The return authorization number must be clearly written on the outside of the package. Our staff will re-inspect the item to ensure that is in in perfect, new, never worn condition with no stains, soils or offensive odors.
If found to be defective, we will contact the manufacturer for a repair or replacement. If time does not allow for the corrected item to be delivered before your wear date, we will issue a full refund including shipping costs.
If we find the merchandise is not defective or has been misused, the item will be shipped back to you. You will not be reimbursed for any purchase or shipping cost and you will be charged for return shipping. Mimi's Bridal will not be held responsible for any damages made to the garment after it has been received such as broken zippers, beads fallling off due to excessive handling, fabric pulls, etc.